Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Past month off a.k.a. being kicked out of my apartment . . .

Turned out really well! I traveled to Vienna and Salzburg in Austria then Dublin and Cork in Ireland as well as Geneva and Lausanne in Switzerland and then the grand finale in Italy was Rome, Florence, Pisa, Verona, and Venice! It was such a blast and such a whirlwind of non-stop bustling and fun! Thankfully I have a lot of awesome friends in Europa who were willing to help me out and give me shelter at various times inbetween trips as well as store my stuff at their places.

I am now unpacking all my stuff and getting back into the routine of working . . .

No comments: