Alrighty, people. Really sorry so behind . . . know y'all are wondering what I've been up too these past few weeks.
I still have a few more posts about the holiday trip with the family and then I'll post about my trip back by night train and my time in Zurich while they where in France for about ten days. This past weekend was fantastically hilarious and yesterday was my first day of work in a long time. This week the kiddos have one last week before school starts on Monday so they won't be going to day care on Wed or Fri which means I think I'll be working close to 54 hours, haha, fun. But, really we have been getting along good so far. I am glad I went with the family because the kiddos and I shared hotel rooms by ourselves and it helped us get to know each other better and O and I had a chance to just have two hours of girl talk alone which was really good. She was so cute saying yesterday how last week while they were gone she missed me being there to sing her to sleep . . . aww!!! How precious is that!?! Oh my goodness . . .
I am loving my time off from classes too, although I am definitely looking forward to getting back to the confusion and stressful aspect of learning German as of the first of September. Bis spater meine sprechen deutsch learnen kurs. Haha. I get so embarrassed when I try to speak it because it is so entirely wrong. I feel now for our Naples neighbors in the Twin Oaks Nursery. Haha, Pancho and his boys. At least I am not trying to learn English . . .
I am now on break for a couple of hours as Olga is watching J and O is in some singing thing so I shall try and be productive, clean, study, or maybe watch that amazing BBC movie, North and South, from the book by Elizabeth Gaskell. How could I have never known about her, all these years?!? Cranford!?! Wives and Daughters!?! Tonight or tomorrow I shall attempt to post more . . . bis dann!
Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does it rain in Spain?
Yo Momma
Post a Comment