A lot has been happening, but I am determined to get over my homesickness and to make this work. ;-)
One more week of class and then about 6 weeks or so of holidays (school is out). The kiddos get out the 14th of July and don't go back until the 18th of August. For a few of those weeks I shall be watching them all day and hopefully we can stay busy at the pool and go to the Zoo in Zurich and the Dinosaur museum in Aathal. During the holidays the family will be taking me with them on there 2 1/2 week vacay in Italy, Spain, and France. Not really sure yet all we will be doing, but I am really excited to have something to look forward too!
This past week started rather rough for me, but towards the end it is getting better and Saturday and Sunday are at my disposal, so I shall see what sort of damage I can get into before a new week begins. ;-)
Just wanted to mention that I bought J a Dr. Suess ("To Think that I saw it on Mulberry Street") book for his birthday and although I am not really sure if he likes it or not I cannot fathom how much the paperbook cost!!! It was 16 Fr.! If I come back for another year the next time I come home, I am going to all the bargain sales and shall have my own singing parade throughout the Walmart and Target stores. Beautiful 'walmartz" in a one redlight town . . . (inside joke)
Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment