Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Today went a little bit better. I was mentally prepared . . . Lol, I mean it wasn't THAT bad, I just have J all day while O is in school and so he is still testing me and everytime I tell him to not do something he loves to ask me why a hundred times.

Just a few days more and then Italy!

If it works out, I might also be going to London in July!!! *does a little jig*

Only this week and next of the first part of the German course and then we'll go two weeks into the 2nd part and have a break until 01.09.08, but Mrs is looking into getting me into these private on-my-own classes in Zurich.

Auf wiedersehen!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Stay strong, girl! He is precocious, but a good kid if you stand your ground with him. ;-) Hurray for London! Hope you get to go!