Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today is my birthday!


Today I worked, but thankfully another lady that comes to help out came today and I ended at 5:30pm instead of 8-9. :-D

This morning when I was warming the kiddos milch (milk) in the microwave I saw at my place at the table a card that O had made for my birthday (J helped too of course ;-) ). I was so surprised and it was truly adorable!
After dropping J off at his fussball I walked around a bit and went to the Migros. I bought some stuff for my classes and an adorable penguin keychain (mwahaha) and then wandered into the Florist shop and bought myself some flowers for me day. I bought a wee minature rose plant and I think some African violets. Please do feel free to correct me, I am not good with plant names, unfortunetely. I then walked back made myself some supper and called me family. ;-)
Love y'all bunches and thank you so for all the birthday salutations. :-D

I finally snapped some pictures of the lovely little walk towards J's fussball! ;-)
When I asked the Mrs about this place she said it was a place "to create things." lol. It is very interesting and a clever concept. One can come and build a house or whatever and if one doesn't keep coming then the house becomes someone else's creation. It is rather cool. The "garten" has an awesome dragon's mouth one can climb into or out to go in either direction.


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Lady! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dawn!

Stephanie said...

Hi honey. *Huggies* miss you!! xoxo

PS We would have sent the first package except for the fact that someone kept forgetting to give us her address! :-P

Love,
Yo Momma