Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mondays seem to be the longest day of the week . . . I feel like I am now falling into the routine better. I don't have to think of every little step along the way as much now, lol.

This weekend I stayed in the apartment mostly cleaning and messing around, watched the beginning Euro 2008 games. I asked Mrs how it all worked on Sunday when we were at her husband's mother's home. It was her birthday on Sunday, mine on Tuesday, and her husband's is on Wednesday. Lol, isn't that hilarious! I've learned too that businesses do not stay open late. Very few stay open after 8pm, or rather 20:00, lol, I have to get used to telling the time. :-P

Sorry this is so short, but I have to run, work on some more homework, and be ready for another long day tomorrow. :-D

Au reviou!

No comments: