WOW! I am exhausted! It is almost 5pm here and I am taking a short 30 minute break and then must go out again to Ikea and some other places to learn about. :-P
I will definitely try to write more tonight, but we shall see. ;-) I have homework and other stuff to do first. ;-)
The first class went great, except I thought, you know that if I had a question I could ask the teacher in my mother tongue, but NO she spoke throughout the WHOLE class in GERMAN. Lol, thankfully there was a guy from Egypt who spoke English fluently (among 7 other languages) who helped me out tremendously. Haha! Then I rushed back to the train station, but more detail later.
Another thing I am shocked about now is that Americans really waste everything. Tis rather said . . .
Oh, goodness, here I go . . . ;-)
Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment