Yes, I will die from radiation or whatever it is that is bad about microwaves . . .
What does one do when craving Sweet tea and living in Switzerland!?!
So yesterday, I wanted sweet tea. Problem? Yes! Luckily, I'd brought some Luizianne tea bags with me and found some sugar cubes in the drawer (I am NOT going to think of how old they might be!) and attempted to make this work.
So I grabbed a tiny glass bowl which held about 1 1/2 c. of water. Put that in the microwave and steeped my one wee teabag. Then after it was dark enough, proceeding to put in sugar cubes (lol, how many I put in is MY secret. ;-) ) and then found a pint size pitcher (must learn the metric system all over again *sigh* ) and added cold water and was immensely satisfied!
Lol, a bit of home for this southern gal!
Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment