Wow . . . today I slept a lot! I am starting to get a sore throat, bother, lol, but it isn't too bad so I shall be alright. I've also noticed how badly written my previous posts have been, which I will try to improve upon. Honestly, just too tired to correct them, and shame on me. ;-)
In about a couple of hours I shall pick the kiddos up from their day care and then we will have dinner and just hang out at the house until their parents come home. :-) I am going to bring some of the books I brought, but, haha, they'll probably be too much for now. ;-)
Today I got up, ate, organized the rest of my stuff more throughly, while listening to Blondie, and made schedules and lists. Yay! Lol, I am not usually this good, but it makes me feel good to know everything is neat and tidy. :-P Tomorrow night or Friday morning I'll clean everything and then I shall feel very much at home. Mrs. mentioned something about us working on my garden, however I do hope it stays fully green and we don't trim too much. I like my privacy, lol.
Now off to finish updating my journal/scrapbook and watch the rest of Jane Eyre, before I get ready. :-)
Guten Abend!
Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! You listen to Blondie? Girl, you always seem to crack me up.
Hello Lady. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself, amidst all your running around and getting lost! haha.
Post a Comment