Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lugano and Bellizona, Switzerland

Miriam was spending the weekend visiting Sarah in Como, Italy and Lugano, Switzerland and on Sunday I traveled a few hours by train to visit them for the day. We enjoyed laying in the sun by the lake in Lugano eating gelato and pizza and walking around Bellizona in search for aloe vera. lol . . . ;-)

Sarah and me!
AMAZING pizza in Lugano!

Miriam says my feet have a personality of their own! ;-)

Hehehehe, I love Miriam's joy for the small things in life!


The view from the train station in Bellizona
There are castles all over Bellizona intertwining the old city with the new . . .

No comments: