Florence was so beautiful! I've always wanted to travel to Flrence after reading "A Room with a View" when the heroine, Lucy Honeychurch travels to Florence with her cousin Charlotte and she gets a dose of amusing romance. Because as Miss Elenor Lavish says, something in the Italian countryside will force even the most stoic personality to romance. Although I must say the same about Ireland!!! :-) Ayways, we didn't find any Romeos on this trip and thankfully not too many creepers either.Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Firenze! Florence, Italy!
Florence was so beautiful! I've always wanted to travel to Flrence after reading "A Room with a View" when the heroine, Lucy Honeychurch travels to Florence with her cousin Charlotte and she gets a dose of amusing romance. Because as Miss Elenor Lavish says, something in the Italian countryside will force even the most stoic personality to romance. Although I must say the same about Ireland!!! :-) Ayways, we didn't find any Romeos on this trip and thankfully not too many creepers either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment