Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine's Day and IKEA!

Hehe, these are all out of order once again, but this is me falling, backwards mind you, off a tiny camel, haha, graceful at times is what I am not. :-P



Haha, in IKEA! Mirm could not resist crawling under the sheets . . . lol . . . Don't you just love the price tags. ;-)
Toy's R Us in Europe!!!
Haha, so for Valentine's Day Miriam and I decided to be each others valentines. ;-) We had a lovely day shopping and goofing around in Toy's R Us and IKEA in Dietlikon and then enjoyed a lovely Chinese meal in Zuerich and then went to meet some friends at the Oliver Twist Pub before we crashed at my house and watched P.S. I Love You. Hehe, was a lovely day! :-D
Haha, and then she surprised my a few days later by bringing me a rose to my apartment! Hehe, Love you Miriam!

No comments: