Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Milano!?! YAY!!!!!!!!

Once walking out of the Bahnhof in Milan turn left and there is one fantastic restaurant across the street with yummy pizza!

Italy just isn't as clean as Switzerland! ;-)

Trying to escape the park that we took a little stroll in, never realizing that every single gate was locked until too late . . .
After seeing historical momuments "up close" we went to the local library to use the bathroom for free and nurse our wounds . . .

The things we did and saw in that park . . . memories for a lifetime! ;-)
PDA's in Europe . . . hmm . . . get just a bit too naughty . . .


Beautiful Italian woman singing an old traditional isirh melody called, "down by the Salley Gardens".
It was down by the Sally Gardens, my love and I did meet.
She crossed the Sally Gardens with little snow-white feet.
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree,
But I was young and foolish, and with her did not agree.
In a field down by the river, my love and I did stand
And on my leaning shoulder, she laid her snow-white hand.
She bid me take life easy , as the grass grows on the weirs
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.
A wedding occured in the Castle in Milan!
At the Duomo. Unfortunetely we didn't have time to go in, but we enjoyed being attacked by disgusting pigeons . . .
Lol, we were tuckered out! ;-)
Miriam and Danielle
ROFL! Oh, the fun times we had on this trip!
I think I almost like traveling by train better than flying as there are no security checks and the views are amazing!
We are amused by life's little pleasures!! :-D
Me and Miriam
Lol . . .


Haha, i love this photo!
Lunch while walking to the Castle! Nothing like fresh bread and a few slices of meat! ;-)

Miriam, Danielle, and me!! This was just before we were harassed by African men selling "Bling, Bling" . . . grr . . .
Woodland faery! ;-)
Haha . . .

Us gorgeous gals!
Nursing our wounds inside the library . . . lol, the stories, the stories . . .

We LOVE the camera! ;-)



1 comment:

taxcel-Beijing said...

you are enjoy a colorful life...good luck to u