Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sorry . . . out of order once again . . .

Miriam and Me on a Sunday afternoon walking along the lake in the Zurich park. This crazy gold man was there trying to earn money, hehe.
Sunday afternoon lunch at a Chinese restaurant

H&M shopping . . . crazy things in that store along with the great finds!
Migro lunch! Danielle, my adopted Canadian sister!
hehe . . .
I am a rich woman! No more worries . . .

ICF free evening meal, Miriam and Danielle
Walking to evening church
Haha, Lance found his soulmate in Laine . . . a woman, who not only catches her own fish, put can clean them, and not only that . . . pull the y-bone out of a pike! Whatever that is, hehe. This was the proposal. ;-) After watching the new Bond movie, the three if us went out!
Ida, Amie, me, and Laine
Melissa and me during Halloween! My first taste of Guinness
Bec, me and Melissa
Halloween in der Schweiz. Only Brits and Americans celebrate this holiday . . . we met a lot of Brits . . .

1940's Teacher (Jordan), Amy Winehouse (Laine), Devil (Kathi)
For Halloween I cut my hair (trimmed and layered, so proud I did it myself!!!) and coloured with a temporary colour!
The new look!
First snow!!! Schnee!
I made that snowball! It was a killer one too, packed so well!
My garden!
The evening before it was snowing while all the world slept, except for me and my neighbor whom I scared to death as I was sitting in the laundry room in the dark taking this picture. Hehe, she was laughing after though.
Stephanie, me, and Danielle

No comments: