Pieces of me . . .

My photo
Zurich, Switzerland
I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last Thursday





During the evening we went to J's English class party. Lol, they talked in Swiss German the whole night except for the few songs they sang for the parents in English. ;-)

We had fun, played and had a picnic for 4 hours and then came back home to jump into bed. However, before bed I was told I was the worst aupair as far as cleaning went. Lol, I had to move some stuff in J's room to clean under the bed . . . I'll cut him some slack, it was a long day. ;-)

The park was the place where people can come to build houses and stuff out of junk and I think it was on of the coolest parks I've been too. Everything was so creative and it was all junk!!!

No comments: