I finally caught a beautiful glimpse of the Alps today!!!
Yesterday was a nice slow day. I washed laundry, worked on homework, and cleaned, and then watched the kiddos so the parents could go out.
Today I slept and slept and slept and then went over to thier house for lunch. I had grilled lamb (lammfliesh) and honeydew (melone) all on a teller (plate, of course ;-) ) and then we went one a nice long walk to the lake and on our way we saw a few sheep, cows and even funnier was wheat growing in the middle of the city. Haha, too weird. Like on one's merry little way to underground Atlanta while passing the park one passes a wheat field. After arriving we bought a yummy icecream and just soaked in the gorgeous view! There were so many people out biking, walking, swimming, and carring on. Unfortunetley, I didn't take my camera, but I will definitely be walking back again and will get some soon. It was truly one of the prettiest views I've ever seen. I was definitely "Julie Andrews singing and dancing happy". ;-)
Pieces of me . . .
- Switzerland_Aupair
- Zurich, Switzerland
- I am currently living and working as an aupair near Zurich, traveling in my free time, learning German, and enjoying fantastic cheese and wine!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment